27. März 2019
Live Webinar – Key Trends in Digital Payments Markets and Strategic Infrastructure
Wednesday, March 27th 10:00AM New York (15:00GMT, 16:00 CET)
Join industry expert, Lance Blockley, The Initiatives Group, and Equinix payments ecosystem architect, Lance Homer, for an in-depth review of “Key Trends in Digital Payments Markets and Strategic Infrastructure”, a recent industry research and white paper project.
Blockley and Homer will discuss how new requirements around Open Banking, regulation and the movement to real-time digital payments are driving a shift in strategic infrastructure. Learn how key ecosystem players are adopting next-generation architectures to ensure the performance and security required for innovative, new transactions and services for mobile and end-users around the world.
Learn more about:
- Key trends in the UK, EuroZone, Australia, Singapore, US and Brazil
- Strategic limitations of a centralized architecture - the risks of not being where your customers are
- Moving to a next-generation, distributed architecture
- Proven benefits of connecting to the digital payments ecosystem
- Security, performance and agility challenges of new technology at the edge
*can’t make it? Register anyway! We will be sending out a copy of the research and a recording of the session following the webinar to all registered participants.
"These trends are going to drive payment hubs into locations where payment providers can leverage application peering over private networks to connect with their partners, exchange data and handle payments traffic in ways that are not possible with today’s limited messaging protocols and architecture."
– Key Trends in Digital Payments Markets and Strategic InfrastructureRegistrierung